Monday, June 11, 2018

Elder Scrolls Online One Tamriel

Elder Scrolls Online One Tamriel


Ive been waiting for the October update to One Tamriel so I could create a new character in an area I havent spent time in.  All my time in ESO so far had been in the Aldmeri Dominion covering the Summerset Isles, Valenwood and Elsweyr.

Now I have a Breton Templar in Stros MKai, an island off of Hammerfell (which I havent seen yet).    I wanted to try a magic user.   She looks a bit like someone from my high school days, but Im trying not to hold it against her.




See how different she looks in a pirate disguise:



Im having fun working in an area where I dont know the storylines at all.  Everyone is completely dishonest, here.  I think Ive only met one honest person, and he wanted me to bring him someones head.   Yet, I feel bad that in trying to complete a quest line I chose to lie and say I hadnt seen a particular thief at all.  The impulse is always tell the truth!

...A wretched hive of scum and villainy if there ever was one....

This time around Im reading beginners tips for the game, and trying to take it slow and build the character right so she doesnt get stuck at level 11.  In a cave.   With a boss and adds.   Dead.

Once again I have to comment how much this feels like playing a traditional Elder Scrolls game.  The world, the music, the quest system, picking flowers (la la la).   And yet, it has what you always wished the "real games" would have, other people adventuring along with you (acting as "meatshields").

Ive yet to do dungeons or any of the group content, but my Breton is a Healer, so I really want to use her skills with other people, and make the world a better place.

go to link download
download
alternative link download