Saturday, June 9, 2018

EQ2 Fallen Gate or Bust Mostly Bust

EQ2 Fallen Gate or Bust Mostly Bust


So, Ive joined the hilarity on the Fallen Gate server.  My character is Atheren, and shes a Fury.  A measly level 5 after doing every quest on the Isle of Refuge.   I was level 7 with each character by the time I got to the Dead Canyon on the live server, but just level 3 here.  Holy Moly Rocky.

I could not do the cave, because I actually have to heal myself here, whereas my live Fury has never touched her heals.  And I died at least twice anyway in that ratty cave which was so simple on live.   I asked everyone I saw outside if they wanted to go in.  The second person said yes, so it wasnt hours or anything.

I sent my poor girl to the Frostfang Sea, where everyone else seems to be going, though its cold and I have no shoes.  Sooooo cold.   Note the little puff of cold breath.  Cant quite get my feet close to the fire.  Brrr...


Im available for fighting, healing, general adventuring.  Say hello if you go by!

Update:  Ive made level 9, so Im going to get my mount for sure.

go to link download
download
alternative link download