Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Intel 4500MHD – Joint Operations Typhoon Rising

Intel 4500MHD – Joint Operations Typhoon Rising


I got a copy of this game free with a video card a while back. I decided to throw it on the Toshiba and see if the integrated graphics could handle it.  Initial tests were pretty bad.  Even on low setting sthe game was choppy.  I then realized that I should probably run the updater.  I downloaded some updates that apparently fix some Vista and graphics card issues, and then tried again.  The game autodetected the graphics chipset, and I accepted the recommended settings and the game seems to run fine.  I didn�t bother setting up an account and trying to play on the MMO servers, but I did run some of the tutorial missions that have bunch of AI players in them, and they all ran fine. 

Settings used:

greenshot_2009-10-17_17-33-31

Screenshots:

greenshot_2009-10-17_17-34-17

greenshot_2009-10-17_17-35-06



go to link download
download
alternative link download